Tuesday, April 20, 2021

SugarPea Designs / You're Smokin'


Springtime brings the outdoors…..especially grilling at my house! 
My 25th wedding anniversary is coming up and I thought this would be a perfect time to share the card I made for my hubby.


You're Smokin (1)

Backyard BBQ is a fun die set that you can customize to your own colors……dress it up or dress it down. The images were die cut from various colors of cardstock in reds, blues, yellows, and black. To ground my grilling images, 1/4″ strips of coordinating cardstock were adhered to a light grey panel and then die cut using the Stitched Rectangles SugarCut. This panel was adhered to a panel of red cardstock. To round this out, a sentiment from King of the Grill Sentiments was stamped in bold black ink.

You're Smokin2 (1)

**************************************

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Awesome card, Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails