Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Avery Elle / Elephantastic


Hello!  
Love these darling images from Elephantastic from Avery Elle!

***Shop for Avery Elle HERE***

Elephantastic

 

I don't know about you but I jump at any chance to add a rainbow of color to my card.  The balloons from this set were perfect!  The images were Copic colored, die cut, and set aside so I could work on the background.

Want to create a clean and simple card but add a little something?  Try masking off some stripes and ink blending some light colors of ink!  Here I added some blue stripes (for the sky) and green stripes (for the grass).  For a extra detail, a 1/8" strip of black cardstock was added below my foam mounted images to "ground" them.  I love that the pop of black ties in with the black stamped sentiment.

Elephantastic


Supplies:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails