Friday, April 23, 2021

Reverse Confetti / Sending Hugs


Hello!  
  I have been having fun pulling out some older stamps to play with.  I challenge you to pull out some of the older Reverse Confetti and create!





  One of my favorites is the Multi-Step Cacti.  These stamps are two-step and are so easy to line up!  I stamped, die cut, and arranged my grouping as I wanted.  Using Press 'n Seal, I picked up my images in the layout I wanted.  I set this aside to work on the background.

The background was done by masking off the edges and ink blending Bumblebee Reverse Confetti Ink darker at the edges and lighter in the center.  While the mask was still in place, white and black ink was splattered across the card.  The cacti grouping was adhered with foam adhesive and a sentiment was stamped from Sentimentally Yours in bold black ink.




Supplies


1 comment:

Brett said...

Thaank you for writing this

Related Posts with Thumbnails