Sunday, November 11, 2018

Reverse Confetti / Stock Your Stash (Holiday & Winter)

Retro Trees 

Hello!  I am sharing a card for the Reverse Confetti.......Stock Your Stash Challenge!  
Every month will be a new theme and this month we are showcasing Holiday and Winter!


No automatic alt text available.

I hope you are not tired of cards using Triangle Trees because I have another one to share!!  Seriously LOVE this set!

Using Reverse Confetti Dye Inks and my Misti, I stamped a panel of trees using some colors that remind me of retro holiday ornaments.  I added detail patterns using black ink over the tops of a few trees.  I stamped a sentiment and added tree "trunks" with a fine tip sharpie.

Retro Trees3

Visit the Reverse Confetti blog for all the details on the Stock Your Stash Challenge!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails