Thursday, November 29, 2018

Queen & Co. / New word dies!

Sending Smiles 

Hello!  I'm here with two totally different cards but ones I wanted to share to show the versatility of these new word dies from Queen & Co.  

My first card uses the yellow gingham paper from Happy Harvest.  A trimmed portion of the yellow gingham was adhered to a kraft notecard.  

I created my shaker using Wood Toppings and Diamonds Prime.  Because I used the scallop circle shape, I finished off my card with some hand cut leaves and the die cut sentiment "Sending Smiles".  

Sending Smiles2 

Supplies:
Circle Shaped Shaker
Happy Harvest 6x6 Paper Pad
Wood Toppings
Diamonds Prime

********************************

Merry Christmas 

My second card is all holiday!  Using paper from Merry & Bright, I added a panel to a white notecard and a die cut 'Merry Christmas' done in black cardstock.

I created my star shaker using Tiny Bubbles as the toppings!  I love the look of these!  To keep this as simple as can be, I added my star shaker.  

Merry Christmas2

Supplies:
Merry & Bright
Tiny Bubbles
Star Die

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails