Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Nuvember 2018 Day 20 / Tonic Studios

Hello and welcome to Nuvember with Tonic Studios and The Hedgehog Hollow!  A celebration of all things Nuvo and today I am sharing some of their embossing powders!


Tonic Studios embossing powders are just gorgeous.  They add shimmer and shine to any stamped image.  

Using some small snowflake stamps (Hellow Bluebird stamps), I stamped them randomly across a white panel with the Nuvo Clear Mark Embossing Pad but heat embossing them in between adding colors.  The colors I used are Classic Silver, Purple Haze, and Serenity Blue.  

Nuvember

For my sentiment, I wanted it to match my embossing.  Using the Nuvo Clear Mark Embossing Pad, I swiped it across a strip of cardstock until it was covered.  Then, I generously added Purple Haze Embossing Powder and heat set.  Using a word die (from Hello Bluebird stamps), I ran this across my embossed strip using my Big Shot.  To ground my sentiment, I added it over a strip of vellum paper.  LOVE how it ties the whole card together since it is embossed as well!  (same for the small coordinating sentiment too!)  

Nuvember2

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails