Thursday, September 6, 2018

SugarPea Designs / STAMPtember Cuddly Cacti

Cuddly Cacti

Hello!  
I'm excited to share with you the exclusive stamp set from SugarPea Designs for the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember event!!  It's super adorable and one of my favorites.....Cuddly Cacti.  Remember that once these exclusive sets are gone, they are gone!




I started by masking off a square area with masking paper so I could get a crisp clean area for my cacti images.  I ink blended Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey Distress Oxide inks.  My images were Copic colored and hand trimmed with scissors.  I added them with foam adhesive over a sentiment strip where I had adhered some black/white washi tape.  As a finishing touch, I added some black enamel dots.

Cuddly Cacti2

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails