Thursday, September 27, 2018

Lil' Inker Designs / Stitched Bats

Amy_Stitched Bat Dies

Hello!  Sharing a card from the last Lil' Inker Designs release using the ever so cute Stitched Bats Dies.

I thought it would be fun to share the "dual stitching" of these dies.  A card this like, the extra outside stitching adds another level to this otherwise CAS card.  I die cut Halloween colors of cardstock with the smallest bat.  And then pieced them back into a white die cut panel.  I only adhered them in place with their bodies so I could lift their wings up revealing the black cardstock underneat.  These bats were just screaming to have googly eyes!  I rounded this out with some stamped sentiments and spiders from Boo Balloons stamps.

Amy_Stitched Bat Dies2





3 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Cute card! Love the colorful bats!

قیمت خط کد ۲ said...

Excellent and useful content

سیم کارت اقساطی said...

so interesting content here

Related Posts with Thumbnails