Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Reverse Confetti / Stock Your Stash (Halloween/Fall)

SYS Challenge Halloween 

Hello!  I am sharing a card for the Reverse Confetti.......Stock Your Stash Challenge!  
Every month will be a new theme and this month we are showcasing the upcoming Halloween/Fall season!


I couldn't pass up an opportunity to create another Halloween card!  I used a previously released die set called Halloween Bits.  It makes for a quick and easy card!  No stamping just a bit of die cutting!  (I did layer the backs of the die cuts with black and yellow cardstock)  My images were layered over a Topped Off Tag, pattern paper from Abundant Autumn, and a stamped sentiment strip on the right from Treat Yo' Self.

SYS Challenge Halloween2 







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails