Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm so grateful for you.....

I visited my LSS the other day and found they had a small area of MFT products there.  I was super excited as I had been eyeing some more of their Die-namics and Pure Innocence stamps. 
They even had the Sheltering Tree and Leaf Duo Die-namics....the one I was wanting! 
Whahoo.....I didn't have to pay shipping and it was a tad cheaper than the MFT store!
So I went in search of a card to CASE and found this beautiful card
by Melody on her blog A Paper Melody.  I didn't change very much except for the pattern papers on here!


I made this card for a very good friend of mine, Laurie, who shopped for me at CHA during her vacation with her hubby.  I am so grateful that she proxy shopped for me!  Thank you Laurie!
Well, she mentioned that she went to the MFT booth just to get the Rolled Flower die and they
were sold out!  So when I saw that my LSS had them......I went and bought her one as a thank you!
She got this card in the mail yesterday so I am safe to post it now!  LOL


This last photo actually shows where I stamped some text from PTI onto the blue DP
in Vintage Cream.  Like I said, I CASE'd this a lot if you look at Melody's card.


Thanks for taking a peek today!

{I am so grateful for you}
Stamps:  BB: Text Style (PTI), Framed Greetings Stamp and Die set (MFT)
Paper:  Dark Chocolate, Enchanted Evening, and Rustic White (PTI), Wisteria Paper Collection (Basic Grey)
Ink:  Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, and Spring Moss (PTI)
Misc:  Sheltering Tree/Leaf Die-namics (MFT), Framed Greetings Die-namics (MFT), pearls (Recollections by Michaels)

17 comments:

Aimes said...

How cool that you found some MFT products at your local store!!! Wish we had stores like that *sob*
A lovely card, putting those dies to good use!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Laurie said...

LOVE LOVE this! So lucky to have the original! :) Thank you so much for the beautiful card and die! I am so excited! I have already made some flowers, now I just need to go and make a card! :) Thanks again!!

Jen Carter said...

This is super, super cute!! I love it all...the patterns, the dies, the background stamps!! FANTASTIC!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is one FABULOUS card Amy!!!

Alice said...

super card! LOVE that tree! have to to and check it out!

Nerina said...

What a completely beautiful card Amy! Wow! I love the colours - so soft and elegant! That tree is unbelievably gorgeous! So happy for you that you had a proxy shopper! Enjoy your goodies! :0)

Dana said...

Pure delight Amy! What a great find...wish I had stores like that here! Great combination of elements and textures. You are rockin' the mojo lately girl!

Paulina said...

This card is so pretty! The colors are so warm and inviting. :) I LOVE the shape of this die- I wish they sold it without the stamp set!

Erica said...

I love that tree and leaf die! Your card is fabulous!

sillyleann said...

Oh my!! Gorgeous!!! Now imagine my excitement as I bought this at CHA and haven't taken the time to play with it. This is THE perfect inspiration. Such a great card!!!

Kara said...

this is so beautiful...i love that tree!!

Terri said...

Great card. You are lucky you were able to find those dies local. I keep looking at them on line but have not caved yet! It is probably only a matter of time though.

Jill said...

I absolutely love this card, Amy! What a great story about how you were able to find some MFT goodies at your LSS, and were able to give Laurie a nice surprise! Double good luck that day!

Sue Ann said...

Good lord girl this is beautiful!! I love the tree ...... this is really special!!!

Eva said...

This card is gorgeous Amy!

Katie said...

You are SO lucky to have MFT items at your LSS!!! I love the paper you chose for the leaves!

Lee Anne said...

Wow! I don't even know where to start with this card. It is beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails