Thursday, June 23, 2016

SugarPea Designs--April Sweet Peek Day 4

HBTU 

Hello!  I am thrilled to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release for SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even a new paper product.......there's something you are sure to love!  The entire June Product Release will be available starting Friday, June 24th at 6pm EST in the SPD Store.


There are amazing new products releasing this month to help you celebrate that special event!  

Today I'm using the new set called HB2U for a very clean and simple card that is so easy to to using my Mini Misti!  Using mostly Altenew dye inks and my Misti, I used only 1 balloon stamp from this set and randomly moved it around stamping each balloon twice for full coverage of ink.  I love the look of the colors overlapping!  Once this panel was done, I stamped my sentiment in bold black Versafine Onyx Black ink.

HBTU2

supply list




GIVEAWAY:

Would you like to win the Bring on the Cake stamp set?  All you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs blog telling us a special birthday memory!  You have all week to comment.  Winners during the June Product Release will be announced on Sunday, June 26!


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

19 comments:

Cio said...

Looks fantastic. Beautiful card sample.

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! Your card is simply adorable!

Sue D said...

this is so fun with all the colorful balloons!

Karen B. said...

What a cool cool design!

Jessica Lin said...

I love this card! Simple but so cheerful and bright. Like the idea of using a misti to stamp twice for full ink coverage. I just love how the balloons overlap to create new colors, will definitely try this in the future!

NatQuebec said...

Such a nice balloon card !!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your fun & festive card! Awesome colors!

Lisa Lara said...

This card makes me happy. Love it. Brilliant Amy. You should upload it to the current CASology challenge cue word: celebrate.

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Amy ~ Love the CAS, yet festive, look to your card. All those bright colors scream "Party" to me! You're right, the overlapping looks great.

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Awesome card! Ok, I'm going to try stamps now!

Janis said...

April Sweet Peeks???? My calendar must be running fast! lol...
Seriously fun card with all those wonderful balloons!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Oliev said...

Such a great card!

Mary-Anne V said...


i love the big colourful balloons with the great sentiment.

Kentucky Daisy said...

One year when our son was little, my husband arranged for a sitter and he took me out to restaurant. When we got there, my best friend and her husband were there waiting for us. Then we went to a movie together. It was such a fun night and super special as my friend & I have birthdays one day apart.

Teresa Doyle said...

This is so cute Amy. Love all the pretty balloons and that sentiment is amazing, love the size of it!

Amy C. said...

Cute and colorful! Great new birthday products!

Jen P said...

Wow! Love your card! All the balloons is so festive and fun! Great job!

Dana said...

Fabulous card!! I love the solid balloons!!

Unknown said...

Love that Happy Birthday stamp! Must have it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails