Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Smile Friend


June 7 

Welcome.....one more post for today!  Today I'm sharing some inspiration using SugarPea Designs images.  I thought it would be fun to play along with Inspired by All the Little Things challenge.  


I just love bright floral patterns.  This is no exception!  I've used the Funky Wreaths: Spring and coordinating dies to stamp lots of blooms in the colors of the bouquet.  I've layered my blooms onto a blue diecut Polaroid Frame.  I added my blooms and stamped part of my sentiment "Friend" onto the card front.  Lastly, I added lots of sprarkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and my pink die cut word "SMILE".  

June 7#2 .




Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

9 comments:

Susi said...

Wow, Amy, this is simply gorgeous! Great take on the inspiration photo

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super fun card. Great take on the inspiration. TFS

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Such a lovely card.

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous card, Amy!! Love how you were inspired. :)

KimCreate said...

Beautiful card, Amy. Love the flowers stamped in those pretty colors. Thanks for joining Inspired by all the little things!

Diane Jaquay said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Amy! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous card! I love the blue from the frame and the floral cluster, so pretty!

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the frame and flower cluster Amy! Thanks for playing at Inspired By All the little things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails