Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Extending your dies.......


Butterflies

Hello!  I have a CAS card to share using more of the newest release from Avery Elle.  This new Butterflies set will be so perfect for ANY type of card.  

I started with a notecard from the Midnight Folded A2 Collection in a light grey.  To the left side, I used the Large Treat Bag Topper die with white cardstock.  I love the curved detail with the dotted border!  Remember to think outside the box with your dies!  I stamped the smaller butterflies in a complimentary pigment ink that resembled a watermark but a bit darker.  The big main butterfly was colored with R22, R27, and R29 Copics and clear Wink of Stella was added for shimmer once dry.  The butterfly was die cut with the coordinating die, adhered by only adding adhesive to the body, and pulled it's wings up for dimension.  A few Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added as a final touch.

Butterflies2
Avery Elle


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

This is a nice card! The butterfly stands out so nicely!

Doris said...

WOW! This card is absolutely stunning!

Teresa Doyle said...

Beautiful card, my dear!

Miriam Prantner said...

That butterfly is so pretty and I love that bracket shape you used on the edge.

Related Posts with Thumbnails