Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Ice Cream anyone?

The Scoop 

Hello!  I am sharing a card using the NEW Summer Release from Avery Elle!  It is such a fun release......make sure to snag some of the release HERE!!!
Avery Elle

I've used the new set called The Scoop and coodinating The Scoop Elle-ments.  This is a fabulously versatile stamp set.......it can very detailed or be simple like I've done today.  I've colored one of the ice cream cones with watercolors and set aside to dry.  I wanted a bright background so I pulled out a scrap of bright striped pattern paper from Doodlebug Design.  This was layered onto a Double Pierced Rectangles Elle-ments die cut.  I just love the piercing!  I've added a die cut banner from Pierced Banner Layers and stamped the sentiment from The Scoop.  Once dry, my ice cream cone was added with foam adhesive and glossy accents and clear wink of stella were added.

The Scoop2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Such a sweet card!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Amy, I LOVE this! (This is very much my style of card.) TFS!

Susi said...

A great, CAS design LO that really packs punch with the colourful DP you chose. Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy this is a fantastic card! Love the rainbow striped background!

Related Posts with Thumbnails