Wednesday, June 22, 2016

SugarPea Designs--April Sweet Peek Day 3

Smitten Kitten

Hello!  I am thrilled to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release for SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even a new paper product.......there's something you are sure to love!  The entire June Product Release will be available starting Friday, June 24th at 6pm EST in the SPD Store.


There are amazing new products releasing this month to help you celebrate that special event!  

Today, I am sharing a card using the cutest kitten stamps.....Smitten Kitten.  I've stamped, Copic colored, and die cut my kitten and milk images.  I chose a basic layout using one of the panels from the new paper pad.....it's a celebration.  I layered my images onto a die cut Gift Tag adding my sentiment below a white banner.  I added a few die cut hearts from Heart Journal Card.

Smitten Kitten2

supply list




GIVEAWAY:

Would you like to win the Smitten Kitten stamp set?  All you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs blog!  You have all week to comment.  Winners during the June Product Release will be announced on Sunday, June 26!


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

19 comments:

Cio said...

Omg, I love it. I never seem to get the right mix of colors. This card is beautiful and because the stamp set has the playful sentiment it could be given to anyone. A great excuse to say "I love mew" today :-)

D.Ann C said...

How darling! Especially with those sweet hearts!

Teresa Doyle said...

Awww Amy, this is precious!

Brandi R said...

Darling card! Love the design and your kitty is so sweet! Love this ♥

Karen B. said...

Aww such a sweet card! Love the images!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! Such a cutie stamp set and card! So sweet!

Sue D said...

Adorable card design with the kitty and the hearts.

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Such a purrfect card!

Indy's Designs said...

Such a sweet card! Love your gray kitty!

Jessica Lin said...

Ohh I love this one! The pink and grey color combo is fantastic. Also love how you left the right side of the card uncluttered. Nice balance to get that detailed but not too busy look!

Oliev said...

Awesomely cute card, love it!

McStamper said...

Love your sweet card.

Susi said...

Who can resist a kitten?? Not me :-)
Fantastic colouring & addition of all the die cuts to create an adorable scene (and fabulous card)

NatQuebec said...

Such a cute card, love the colors too :)

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card! Love that kitty and all the details you added!

Lisa Lara said...

oh my gosh, is this ever cute Amy. I love how you used the hearts.

Mary-Anne V said...

What a sweet card and great use of the dies.

Dana said...

Awww so adorable!! Love these kitties!!

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails