Tuesday, June 21, 2016

One layer stamped florals

June 21 #3

Hello!  I'm sharing a card using my favorite Right at Home stamp set......Abstract Florals

 Right at Home

There are just endless color combinations to use with this set whether you go BOLD or SOFT.  I chose to use more bold colors today using my Altenew inks and my Mini Misti for fantastic stamping using these bold colors.  

June 21

I began with the blue flower and built my stamping around it.  I love the bold look of the "hello" sentiment from Script Greetings because it stamps seamlessly over my florals.  While this card is mostly a one layer stamped card, I did adhere my stamped panel with foam for dimension.  To finish it off, I added some Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

June 21 #2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Think I might "need" this stamp set. Your card is fabulous!

Susi said...

Fabulous CAS 1-layer card, Amy - love the size of the floral images in the set!

Annette Allen said...

such a pretty card.. love those flowers

Related Posts with Thumbnails