Thursday, June 16, 2016

SFYTT with Reverse Confetti


SFYTT

Hello!  I am here sharing a card using the current SFYTT (Sketch For You to Try) over at the Reverse Confetti blog.  Check out the SFYTT post......HERE for all the details!


Reverse Confetti

This month's SFYTT card was inspired by someone I "kinda" crush on over on IG.........Hello Sunshine Home Decor.  Love her style and all her string art!  She recently posted this Pineapple String Art and I just fell in love.  


Using the above as inspiration, I created my row of pineapples using PIneapples A Plenty and coordinating Pineapples A Plenty Confetti Cuts.  I loved how the pineapples were all one color even the tops!  I've stamped my pineapples with various pigment inks for amazing coverage.  These were die cut and layered over some bold black pattern paper with a smaller layer of vellum over that to "tone it down".  My sentiment, from With Love, was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black onto a banner from Tag Me Confetti Cuts.  The banner was shaped and adhered with foam adhesive.

SFYTT2






Now the best part is.......there is always a winner every month!  Here are the details:

The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Check out the SFYTT post......HERE.

So let's see your Reverse Confetti creations this month.....you still have time to get it done!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE!!!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Pretty nice!

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE this, Amy!!

Linda Hahn said...

Love this card, Amy! I never would have thought to use this color combo for pineapples! I also like your use of vellum. (I'm trying to use more vellum in my cards and this is a great example!)!! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails