Thursday, June 30, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch!


CAS(E) this Sketch 

Hello!  I had some free time this morning to check out some of my favorite challenge blogs.  Something I haven't had time to do in forever.  Sometimes you need to create just for fun.  

When I saw the new sketch up over on the CAS(E) this Sketch! blog, I knew exactly the card I would whip up!  My Reverse Confetti goodies immediately came to mind!  

I started with my (probably first) Swiss Dots embossing folder to add some dimension and texture to my CAS card.  I die cut the Wreaths Confetti Cuts and Leafy Confetti Cuts along with the banner from Flowers for Mom.  I stamped my sentiment, from Celebrations, in black ink.  My flowers, from Garden Bunch, were stamped in various dye inks from Altenew.  I arranged my wreath and flowers and adhered with foam adhesive.  Of course, some sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh were added!

CAS(E) this Sketch2










Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


6 comments:

Amy Rohl said...

Beautiful, Amy!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so beautiful, Amy! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

maria f. said...

Delightful!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Such a lovely card and wonderful colors!

Chrissy Larson said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Amy! I love those flowers!

donna mikasa said...

So pretty, Amy! I love that delicate wreath!

Related Posts with Thumbnails