Sunday, June 12, 2016

I'm sorry........


Sand Dollar2

Hello!  With last week's Reverse Confetti release, I have one more card to share (I couldn't stop making!).  

I knew I wanted to go with watercolor in a bright blue color.  I've used Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink with very little water and the 3/4 Ranger waterbrush.  After letting the blue brushed areas dry, I went back over it using the same brush but only this time with Gansai Tambi Starry Colors in No.903 Yellow Gold.  Again, I did very little water but enough to make it easy to brush on and be a layer over the top.  I just love how it turned out.  To finish the panel, I flicked some of the gold watercolor I had left over.  I added the new Sand Dollar Confetti Cuts done in ivory with some lightly distressed edges.  My sentiment, from Bitty Banners, was stamped in Gold Delicata ink and die cut with the coordinating Bitty Banners Confetti Cuts.

Sand Dollar





Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

6 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, Amy, love the metallic on this, so pretty with the blue!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cool look! Love that painted backdrop and the sand dollar looks so real!

Paulette S said...

I love it, Amy! You've got the blue for surf, the gold for sand and the sand dollar. It's perfect! I love looking for sand dollars and shells at the oceans edge, no matter which beach I visit. LOL. Paulette Still
Craftqueen417 at yahoo
HTTPS://paulettesprettypapercrafts.wordpress.com

Amy Rohl said...

Perfect!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Amy! I love it!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Nice card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails