Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Band Camp


Hello!  I'm sharing a card using an adorable new set from the Avery Elle Summer Release called Band Camp.  I have very fond memories of going to band camp during the summer during high school.  So this set has some special meaning!

I started with a white notecard and sponged Avery Elle pigment inks in Celery and Jungle randomly over a polka dot stencil.  I've stamped and colored my images in with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.  I used the Sweet Scallops Elle-ments to frame my images by cutting out a piece of The Jewel Collection paper.   The frame and main images were adhered with foam adhesive.  



Avery Elle


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love these images and love the random polka dot stenciling!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

This is such an adorable card!

Diane Jaquay said...

Omg how cute is this?!! LOVE!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails