Saturday, March 31, 2012

Market Street Stamps Block Party!


Here's my card for the monthly Block Party over at Market Street Stamps.  If you have any MSS, you must ink them up for a chance at some goodies or a Guest Design Team spot!  Here is what is up for grabs:

•One randomly selected participant will win an awesome prize package full of yummy stamps & accessories!
•ONE show stoppin' paper crafter will be asked to join us for a Guest Design spot for the following month! (This months winner will be a Guest Designer for the month of May!)



I love this stamp from the March Market Fresh Kit from Market Street Stamps.  Guess what?  You can still get your hands on this kit and this EXCLUSIVE stamp found in it........Find it HERE.  As soon as I got this stamp in the mail, I wanted to try this out.  Check it.......I stamped my lightbulb image on the wrong side!  After stamping the outline, I turned over the stamp and stamped the actual lightbulb image inside the outline!  LOVE out it turned out!  Such a great CAS card!!!



Now let's see your Market Street Stamps in action this month for the Block Party!  Yes you can win because my dear friend, Renee, was chosen last month as a Guest Designer and she's been getting ready for her time on the MSS blog!  Let's see what you can do!
{always look on the bright side}
Stamps:  Always look on the Bright Side (Market Street Stamps Market Fresh Kit--March)
Paper:  SS White (PTI)
Ink:  True Black, Harvest Gold (PTI)

10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

cute card...love this lightbulb..

Renee said...

This is so stinkin' cute...
what a "brilliant" idea...
*giggle*
Sorry...
couldn't refuse the pun! :)
Love the way the outline gives it a "glow"...
seriously...
just perfect! :)
And I'm working on a project idea right now...
hoping to get it finished and linked up...
just because I don't want to miss the party! :)
And I'm so excited about being Guest Designer this coming month...
it truly is an honor and privilege! :)

Debby said...

Fabulous Amy!

Lynn said...

I would never known that you stamped it wrong. I love it Amy!

Jen Carter said...

I wondered if that was how you stamped it!! I need to think of that idea more often! In fact, I think I'm going to write that down and give it a try this week! Thanks for the inspiration!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So cool!!!!

Sarah said...

That technique is so perfect for this stamp. I love it!

Aimes said...

Punny and totally to the point - I love this! I also love that technique. I think I might have to go play :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Cristina said...

Luuurve this!

Taheerah said...

Love this bright cheery card Amy! I keep meaning to check out Market Street Stamps, really must do so!

Thanks for your lovely words of encouragement on my blog! It meant a lot - and I hope you're right!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails