Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Monday!

Hi everyone!  I have some fun **NEW** things to bring you here on the blog in the next 2 weeks like some new Lil' Inker Designs and Market Street Stamps.  So stay tuned......I've been working feverishly behind the scenes and you won't want to miss it!  I also have some other "fun" posts to share too so you will just have to come back to see what's happening here!

Just a quick card to share that I made a while back.  Perfect for that guy turning "50" years young!  Using my Chevron stamp set from PTI, this was a cinch to stamp.


Chevrons


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great start to your week!
{Who's turning.....}
All supplies PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  BB: Chevron Stripes
Paper:  Soft Stone, True Black, SS White
Ink:  True Black
Dies:  Number Dies, Mat Stack 3 (circular portion die cut off)
Misc:  Foam Tape (3M)

13 comments:

Laurie said...

A fun card for sure! Love the chevron!

Geri said...

NICE, Amy!!

Annette Allen said...

LOVE this card...great chevrons..

Tracey McNeely said...

A great card Amy, perfect for a guy.

Joyce said...

Love this card. Those b&w chevrons really make a statement.

Lynn said...

Oh...so perfect Amy! Love the black and white!

The Paper Parade said...

Wow, this is the perfect guy birthday card!! Love that it is black and white, looks really classy :)

Marisa said...

Love it! Those chevrons are fabulous! I am having flashbacks though LOL! Sleeps are diminishing :)

Marybeth said...

Very classy 50th birthday card! I love black and white and should use it more.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow, your card is so stunning and beautiful. I love the black and white design, perfect!

Jen Carter said...

Love your chevron stripes! This is really gorgeous!

Kristin said...

This is SUCH a great card! I keep resisting chevron stripes... so I kept my eyes half closed, lol! :)

Seriously, LOVE this!

kasia c. said...

Ooooh! Amy this is fun. I love the black & white colour scheme with this theme. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails