Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lil' Inker Designs March Blog Hop: Final Day!


Hi friends!  Let's see........I've shown coffee goodies, Easter goodies, and ways to use such in non traditional ways.  Today is the last day of the New Release from Lil' Inker Designs and now these goodies can be in your hands to create with too!  You should have arrived from the sweet Alicia Thelin's blog along the blog hop. 

Today we got to do like an "anything goes" type of post only using the new goodies!  I decided that since I hadn't used the Hoppy Bunnies set for it's inteded use, I used it.  I adore this mini basket that is included with this set!  Broke out the copics folks for this one!  I'm getting kinda use to using my pattern paper now that I don't have to go look at the pack to write up my supply list anymore!  This paper is from the Baby Steps collection by Simple Stories. 



I have so enjoyed sharing these great new releases for Lil' Inker Designs that now I want you to be able to ask well!  Hop on over to the Lil' Inker Designs shop to purchase your own dies/stamps!!!  Your next stop in the hop is my friend Jen Carter!  Thanks so much and have a great day!

{Welcome Spring}
Stamps:  Hoppy Bunnies (Lil' Inker Designs)
Paper:  SS White, Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, Spring Rain (PTI)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), True Black (PTI)
Dies:  Limitless Layres Circles (PTI)
Misc:  Janome Sew Mini, Paper Piercer, Foam Tape

21 comments:

Romaine said...

Love the way that you used "flowers" for this!

Renuka said...

Pretty card.. love the colors and flowers.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very pretty card. Like the basket filled with spring time cheer!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute, what a great design

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

love the way you tie in Spring and Easter, beautiful soft colors!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this sweet, pretty card. Those papers are gorgeous!

wendy said...

very pretty card...love the layout

Sue D said...

Very pretty paper and I like the layout.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love it Amy and those sentiments are fabulous!

Sarah said...

So pretty! I love the subtle way you included the eggs behind the sentiments.

missstamper said...

What a pretty card! I love the soft look of the florals.

missstamper@yahoo.com

{Chrissie} said...

So very sweet! I adore the soft colors you used and the layout of the card!

canadian_liner said...

Love all the scallops and stitching on your card.

agdesigns said...

Just love the "hidden" extra eggs :) So full of Spring <3 ag

Mary-Anne V said...

Great card ...love how you used the soft colours with the brown/beige background.

Marie said...

Such a pretty card! TFS =)

Saxon and Jaedyn said...

Such a pretty card..love the colors!!! great job!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

So cute!!! I love these stamps!

Jen Carter said...

Loving the spring feel of this card and all those scalloped circles!! Great job on your shading too!

Sandy said...

So pretty and I love the colors!!!

Renee said...

I'm so far behind...
can you tell? :(
But this is gorgeous!!
Love that basket of adorable eggs...
just precious! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails