Monday, March 19, 2012

The Craft's Meow Birthday Bash---Day 3


***Please scroll down for my Lil' Inker Designs March Release Post***

 

Welcome back to Day #3 of The Craft's Meow birthday celebration and March new release!  Today we are getting ready to show you some CUTE CUTE stamps by non-other than Jenny Suchin.  I am a huge fan of her signature owls and these 2 sets are some of my new favorites.  I'm so glad to see Jenny having such success with her line at TCM.  We parted ways when the Wee Memories challenge blog ceased but we've remained blog friends since. 

Have any of you played along with TCM yet and their challenges going on?  Today's is a color challenge and is perfect for those spring/Easter cards!  You say.....I don't have any TCM stamp to play along.  Well, if you Like us on Facebook you will receive not one but two free digi images designed by Karen Baker for The Craft's Meow!!!!  If you're not on Facebook, then you can email thecraftsmeow@gmail.com and they will be emailed to you.  Remember to win a prize, you must have used a TCM stamp or digi!




I just love this first one..........Spring is Here.  So many adorable little images in this set.  I chose to use the mailbox and letter images as well as her little owl!  My mailbox was paper pieced using the Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two papers.




The next set.........Get Well Soon, has a special place in my heart!  I am a RN so this set will gets LOTS of use!!!  I sent for a more CAS card but of course had to add some texture!



Remember, if you want your chance at winning either of these sets featured today, you must go leave a comment over at TCM blog!  And while you are there, why don't you play along with a TCM challenge??  Who doesn't love a FREE stamp set?  Thanks so much for stopping by!

{Sending all my Love}
Stamps:  Spring is Here (Jenny Suchin Designs for TCM)
Paper:  SS White (PTI), Tea for Two (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink:  True Black (PTI), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Dies:  Mat Stack 4 (PTI), Grass Border Dienamics (MFT), Linen IP (PTI)
Misc:  Janome Sew Mini, White Pearl, Foam Tape, Copics

{Sending Heartfelt Wishes}
Stamps:  Get Well Soon (Jenny Suchin Designs for TCM)
Paper:  SS White (PTI), Tea for Two (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink:  True Black (PTI)
Dies:  Layered Hearts Dienamics (MFT), Branch Dienamics (MFT), Sentiment Flag Die (Lil' Inker Designs)
Mics:  Foam Tape, Copics

16 comments:

rlovew said...

Adorable cards! Love the patterned paper you choose for the color challenge.

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Super cute cards. I adore that mailbox scene. : )

Unknown said...

Adorable cards! TFS!

Marlena M. said...

Awww, the lil' nurse owl is adorable. I love the way you framed her in a heart. I really like the rolling stitches in your first card.

Geri said...

Adorable, Amy!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I always love Jenny's sets. My favorite is that second card, so CAS and sweet. Thanks!

Sue D said...

Very sweet owl cards--I like the papers you used.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These two cards are so adorable, love them

Marie said...

Such CUTE cards! TFS =)

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE your CUTE creations!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Sherri said...

adorable cards! cute. fun week

Mary-Anne V said...

What a cute owl...luv your cards.

Jen Cuthbertson said...

So cute! I love the little scene and the papers in your first card and that heart on the 2nd is such a fun background!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

The owl is so cute. Definitely an image to put a smile on your face.

Jen Carter said...

These are so adorable! I really like hat on the nurse card popped up! And the stitiching on the 1st card is a great accent! You are getting great use out of the sewing machine!! What a cute set!

Laurie said...

Ack! Both adorable cards! I love the scene on the first one! And the nurses hat? CUTE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails