Friday, March 16, 2012

Some "guest" news!

Hi everyone!  I'm so excited to finally be able to share some "guest" news I have!  I have been asked to Guest Design for the craft's meow this month!  How awesome is that??  I have been a quiet stalker of their stamps ever since I won their release last summer during the July Blog Hop!  I can not tell you how thankful I am to Lisa for extending this opportunity to me.  I have had so much fun with this release and have enjoyed working alongside Lisa's talented design team!




And guess what??  This is The Craft's Meow 1st Birthday Bash!  I couldn't have asked for a better month to design with.  Just wait until you see the stamps releasing this month!  Squeeee!  The designs are just......well, you will just have to come back here tomorrow for Day 1 of the Birthday posts!  Thank you for letting me share my news today............it's the only place that people really understand my excitement over this news!  LOL 


 
Have a great Friday!  See you tomorrow for a Birthday Celebration!


11 comments:

Laurie said...

Congrats Amy!! Can't wait to see your creations!!

Renee said...

Congratulations!! :)
I can't wait to see all your...
what I know will be amazing...
creations!! :)

Laurel said...

Yay, congrats that is great news!

Jinny Newlin said...

Woot! Woot! Congratulations, Amy! You go, girl! And we all know that you will do just that! Hugs!

Geri said...

Congrats, Amy!! Happy and excited for you, and can't wait for the festivities to begin and to see what you do with their stamps!! I know you will fit right in!!

Jen Carter said...

Yea! Congrats Amy!! I can't wait to see your projects! I know they will be fabulous!

Annette Allen said...

Congratulations Amy...so excited for you..

Kristin said...

congratulations!! :) I haven't ever heard of them... now I need to go check them out (of course, I need to "stalk" another stamp company like I need another hole in my head...) hehe ;)

Amy Kolling said...

Thanks Kristin!!! TCM has a great variety of stamps and awesome stamp illustrators!

Michelle said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see your fabulous samples!

kasia c. said...

How fun! Congrats on your guest DT role. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails