Monday, March 26, 2012

Market Street Stamps March New Release: Day 1

Well just how is everyone?  When you start to read this, I will just be getting back into the country from our very relaxing vacation to Aruba!  I'll try and post pictures after I get them all looked over to make sure everyone is decent!  LOL 

Today marks the first day of the March New Release from Market Street Stamps!  I can not wait to show you what I've made the past few weeks with these! 

I finally get to share with you a card made using the newest stamp set from Market Street Stamps called Daily Grind.  You like coffee?  Well, you will LOVE this set!  Did I mention that it's a BIG set??  Well, it is!  I have to givce a bit of background for my card.  I have been seeing Subway Art everywhere lately....on Pinterest, Ebay, even in my church sanctuary!  So I found an image from Pinterest and this is what I came up with!



Here is my inspiration photo from Pinterest:



I found stamping this to be a breeze if you just lay your stamps out on the size of cardstock you will be using and just arrange the stamps as they fit.  Something like this......



Well, I'd love to hear what you think!  Have you been seeing Subway Art around?  I'd love to see your take on this..........so if you make up your own Subway Art......let me know.  I'd love to come see!  See you tomorrow for Day 2 of more goodies from Market Street Stamps!

{Coffee Subway Art}
Stamps:  Daily Grind (Market Street Stamps)
Paper:  Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone, SS White (PTI)
Ink:  True Black (PTI)
MIsc:  Scor-Buddy, Twine (The Twinery), Foam Tape

29 comments:

Renee said...

LOVE it!!
I adore subway art and you pulled this off spectacularly!!
LOVE all the sentiments...
and your card is fabulous...
as always ;)

Lisa - papergrace said...

Amy...this is pure genius! Love how you utilized all the sentiments for the subway art inspired card. Super gorgeous! xoxo

Suzanne said...

Amy, I love it! You did an amazing job with this. And soooo many sentiments! Welcome home...can't wait to see pics.

Jen W. said...

Brilliant! I've been loving all the subway art around recently and this is such a cool way to make your own mini version. Can't wait to try it!

Miriam Prantner said...

I am totally on the subway art bandwagon, and I love this card! It looks great!

The Paper Parade said...

Amy, you're so riiight! That definitely looks like subway art! What a great way to showcase all the new sentiments :) I can't believe how many there are!

Anita said...

Wow! I can't wait to case this stunning card!

Deb said...

Love this! Definitely a fan of subway art.

Jennie said...

Fabulous card and love all of those sayings! Great take on the inspiration.

Jen Carter said...

You did it!! It turned out fabulous!! Love the look, it is so unique! And you got to showcase so many of the stamps too! Very FUN!!

Can't wait for you to get back by the way!! :)

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

great card, love the monochromatic look, so clean and simple!

Kim Heggins said...

fabulous card and I am in love with subway art too, what a fabulous way to use all of the sentiment stamps from the set. I too love coffee and I am really looking forward to seeing more! Welcome home too.

Liz O. said...

love the subway Art idea! It looks so crisp and neat on B/W. Fabulous job Amy. TFS
Liz

Naomi said...

AWESOME CAS card! Nice clean design and this new set is freakin' AMAZING - LOVE it!!!

Naomi
xoxo

Gayle said...

Totally cool use of the inspiration piece!

Marybeth said...

Amy, I love,love your chatty black and white card! Beautifully done , no surprise ! Have a great day!

Liza Shepherd said...

Wow! What a great idea!! I just love it!

wendy said...

whow simply amazing card...love how you did this...a whole new look

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I absolutely love it!

Amy Martin said...

Wow this is a beautiful card. Yes I love coffee...have to have it every morning to get me going. I am loving subway art. A very cool design. Thanks for sharing.

Houses Built of Cards said...

WOW!!! Awesome work! LOVE this idea...will totally have to try this sometime!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

pfry said...

Fantastic designs..
pfry@highland.net

Mary-Anne V said...

Love how you arranged the stamp set on one panel!

Cassandra said...

What a great idea to use all the sentiments! Gonna have to steal that idea :) TFS

cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

Jinny Newlin said...

How stinkin' fun is this?! LOVE it to pieces! And your monochromatic color is uber appealing and super classy!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Wow you sure fooled me with this one. I thought it was a background stamp. Great job. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

I am a follower on FB and Twitter. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Tonya said...

What a great way to do subway art!

Juliana T said...

love this card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails