Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lil' Inker Designs March Blog Hop: Day 4


Welcome to Day 4 of the Lil' Inker Designs March Blog Hop!  Today I get to share a card made using an adorable large set of BUNNIES from 2 cute ink and Lil' Inker Designs.  You should have arrived from the Lil' Inker Designs Blog during today's stops.

More cuteness coming your way with this ADORABLE spring set of bunnies, basket, and eggs....Oh my!  I decided for my bunny image that I did not want to color it in and did not want to use the bunny for an Easter card........So I instead I went for a sweet "friend" card.  I LOVED the layout by Debbie Olson on her card HERE, that I just had to case that layout!  I paper pieced my bunny with some fun paper by Cosmo Cricket called Tea for Two.  (gorgeous papers)  I then did a quick paper piece to her bow and added a pearl.  For just an added bit of color to the pattern, I blended in some very light Copics to the bunny. 


That's it from me today but I know the rest of the DT that are showcasing Bunnies today will have some more great inspiration for you! Remember that there will be prizes during the new release so please check the Lil' Inker Designs Blog for all the details! Your next stop on today's blog hop is fellow DT, Sarah Jay!  Thanks for stopping by today and remember that tomorrow is the group post!
{Fewer Things are Lovlier....}
Stamps:  Hoppy Bunnies (Lil' Inker Designs)
Paper:  SS White, Sweet Blush (PTI), Tea for Two (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink:  True Black (PTI)
Dies:  Doily Lace Die (PTI), Lacey Ovals (Spellbinders)
Misc:  Janome Sew Mini, Sweet Blush SaddleStitch Ribbon (PTI), Copics

27 comments:

Marisa said...

Adorable image and I love how you paper pieced her!! Great card :)

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

I love this card!! It is so cute!! What a great job. Thanks for sharing. Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a cute image and I love how you backed it with a doily!

Geri said...

Oh my gosh!!...It's adorable!! (and PRETTY...all at the same time ;)

Laura Pryor said...

What a fabulous layout and details. I love your paper pieced bunny! What a lovely project, Amy! This is gorgeous and I can see it appealing to all skill levels too! Thanks so much. Great work!!

Sue D said...

Very sweet card--I like the paper piecing and the papers you used.

DoBea A. said...

This card is so sweet and that bunny is adorable!

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy I love this card, the papers are so sweet and that bunny is adorable!

Annette Allen said...

awwww so cute...love this.

Unknown said...

LOVE this card!!

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

this is so cute and has a shabby chic feel to me, it all goes so well!

missstamper said...

How precious!

missstamper@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

That little cutie is even sweeter paper pieced! I love the layout too.

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! Love that you used that subtle paper for the bunny. She is so cute!

canadian_liner said...

Very sweet pink and green bunny. Excellent idea to let the PP create the texture on your bunny. I really admire/covet that lace doily die...

Kim Heggins said...

oh my goodness...that has to be the cutest little bunny I have ever seen! Sure makes for a fabulous card.

Marybeth said...

OH ,so darn cute! Beautiful too! Love the layout and colors.

Robin said...

Sweet! Great paper piecing!!

Patty B said...

Very sweet! I love the patterned bunny.

Alicia said...

Amy, Amy, Amy... this is so precious! Love all the patterns with that sweet little bunny. Love.

Romaine said...

Oh oh oh! She is sooo sweet paper-pieced!

Lisa Petrella said...

That little bunny is precious!!! And I LOVE your patterned paper choices!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable, love the dp and design

Unknown said...

Very sweet card! :) Those papers are perfect!

Jen Carter said...

Awwww, how adorable she looks all paper pieced! Love the bling in her bow! The colors and papers are beautiful!!

luvhymns said...

Beautiful bunny and I love the choices of paper that match her perfectly.

Renee said...

So incredibly adorable I can't stand it!!
The papers...
the doily...
that precious bunny...
aaawwww!!
LOVE! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails