Thursday, February 9, 2023

Avery Elle / Spring Release 2023 / Blog Hop


Welcome to the Spring Release Blog Hop from Avery Elle!
I am so excited for this new release!

For a summary of all of the new products that are available for purchase right now check out this section in the Avery Elle store.  We will be showcasing projects using the new sets starting today and will continue to show them throughout the next few months.  

Ahoy, Matey

I am sharing an ADORABLE new set called Ahoy, Matey.  T  here are so many critters to create a fun party themed card!  I created the background by tearing a piece of ivory cardstock (a technique I haven't used in years!) and blending with Antique Linen Distress Ink.  I added my Copic colored critters along with a sandy beach and a treasure!  My sentiment was selectively stamped onto the new Guess What? Elle-ments!

Ahoy, Matey2


Make sure to check out the rest of the team for more inspiration using the newest release!



--Amy ♥

2 comments:

sharon g said...

I LOVE the walrus!!! I've been looking for a cute walrus stamp since we visited Sea World in November. This one is perfect!

Cindy Groh said...

Rrrrrr! Hehe. I like what you did with these little stamps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails