Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Avery Elle / Hippo Hooray


Hello!  
Happy Valentine's Day!  
I have a HUGE thank you to share today featuring the Hippo Hooray mini set from Avery Elle.



Hippo Hooray2

I created the base of the card using the Easy Layers 1 Elle-ments as a basis for my layout.  I love the large stitched banner that is included in this set!  I ink blended a piece of scrap cardstock with just the ink on my blender brushes for this!  The Hippo Hooray images (I used all of them on this card) were Copic colored, die cut, and added to create a mini scene on the inked banner.  To my images, I added monochromatic dots for some texture.  I finished the card off with a banner sentiment and some white gems.


Hippo Hooray

Supplies:
Hippo Hooray
Hippo Hooray Elle-ments
Easy Layers 1 Elle-ments


--Amy ♥

1 comment:

Drey said...

I love how you used a big banner to offset the card💛

Related Posts with Thumbnails