Tuesday, May 4, 2021

SugarPea Designs / Enjoy


I am here with inspiration using the newest stand alone
SugarCut.....Botanical Branches from SugarPea Designs. I have so many ideas for these dies!
These dies are so detailed and die cut beautifully!


Amy_Enjoy2_May4

I wanted to make the die cut center stage by die cutting and layering multiple times. I did this by die cutting four times with the back layer keeping all the cut out pieces in place with tape on the back. This way when I layered three other layers the leaves are raised. This gives so much dimension!

I chose a fun color combination of fresh, bright colors for my white layered die cut. I layered 1/2" strips of cardstock onto printer paper and die cut the panel using the Stitched Rectangles SugarCut and layering with a Stitched Scalloped Rectangle. I finished this off by adhering the panel to a white notecard, adding in a gold die cut Enjoy Word SugarCut, and some gold gems.

Amy_Enjoy_May4

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

--Amy ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails