Monday, May 3, 2021

Ink to Paper (Papertrey Ink) / What do I do with this?

savingPNG (1)

There is a new challenge over at Ink to Paper/Papertrey Ink called What do I do with this?
We were challenged to use some WOW! Embossing Powders that are now available in the shop!


Adding accents with embossing powder is such a great way to add texture.  Here on the bloom from Lush Bloom, the "third" layer would normally be a darker color of ink but here I've added Versamark,  the Sunburst WOW! Embossing Powder, and heat embossing.  This gives this third layer some shine and texture!  

I've added my bloom to the largest doily from Delicate Doilies Die set with foam adhesive.  The doily was added to a white notecard that was scored to have a raised border around the perimeter. To finish, the sentiment was added to fit in below the bloom along with some sparkling gems.
savingPNG

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails