Thursday, March 11, 2021

SugarPea Designs / You Bring Sunshine

I have a fresh spring "pick me up" for that special friend. Spring can't come quick enough for me so pastel colors is what I used!


You Bring Sunshine

The images from Sprout Bloom Grow were Copic colored, die cut, and adhered with several layers for dimension (I used this technique instead of foam adhesive).

Let's talk about the background. Broken China and Peeled Paint Distress Inks were ink blended over a masked panel of Stitched Scalloped Rectangles. I masked off the scallops because I wanted to white scallop border. To the backround, the images were adhered and the sentiment was stamped in black ink. This panel was layered over a pink die cut Stitched Rectangle SugarCut. For some finishing touches, a few gems and some shimmer spray were added.


You Bring Sunshine

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails