Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Avery Elle / Look How Big

Hello! 

I'm sharing inspiration using a darling set called Look How Big from Avery Elle.
I think this set could be used for many occasions!

***Shop for Avery Elle HERE***


Look How Big

To create my scene, I ink blended Broken China and Rustic Wilderness Distress Inks onto a panel of white cardstock.  I had planned to use this as my card front but when masking off the "grass", the blending kind of got out of hand.  :)  To remedy, I trimmed off the top of the panel and adhered it to a white notecard instead.  To ground the scene, I added a 1/8" strip of black cardstock.

The adorable images from Look How Big were Copic colored and some were added with foam adhesive for dimension.  The sentiment was stamped to the right in bold black ink and a red die cut heart was added below.  ❤❤


Look How Big2

Supplies:
Look How Big
Look How Big Elle-ments


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails