Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti / December Blog Hop

Peace on Earth2

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti DECEMBER Blog Hop!
  
Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for all the details of this hop and for a full list of inspiration and information.  



Oh I had so much fun stamping this card out!  I saw a similar pattern on some gift wrap a few weeks ago and just couldn't let it go!  So I shopped my own stash to recreate it!!

Looking through all the Dawn Machell sets I have, I found three sets that have some "funky" trees.  (See the product photos below for the sets I used).  In no time, I had stamped a whole panel of trees!  To give it some accents, the triple berry image from Peace Tree (Gift w/ Purchase) was stamped as well in bold black ink.  Keeping it simple, the sentiment (from The Best Gift of All) was white heat embossed onto a black square of cardstock.  The sentiment was added center stage with foam adhesive and a few clear confetti.

Peace on Earth



4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Absolutely brilliant!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Amy! So clever to mix these sets! I love all the different trees and that amazing background you stamped Clean and GORGEOUS!

Kathy said...

I really like this modern, clean-lined card! Merry Christmas!

Jessica Yoder said...

I love these trees you used! Would look cute any color!

Related Posts with Thumbnails