Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Ink to Paper / December Release Day

Amy_LiftMeUp2

Hello!  
I am so excited to be back with this month's Ink to Paper release.
  You will not be disappointed in this month's release!  Make sure to join me all month long!

You can find all of today's new product information on the the Ink To Paper Blog and just remember the New Release will be available on the 15th at 10:00 PM EST. 



This year has brought on so many emotions and feelings of when will this end.  So it seems fitting to share this first card with you that I made for the December Ink to Paper release.  

This features the Life Me Up stamp set and coordinating dies.  A simple and adorable set.  I created some soothing pink clouds for my images.  The images were Copic colored, die cut, and added to the note card with foam adhesive.  Here's the sentiment that brings my feeling of this year into light........
"sometimes life seems upside down".  

Amy_LiftMeUp


1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

This is so sweet, Amy, but I'm kinda worried about teddy! Jo x

Related Posts with Thumbnails