Friday, November 13, 2020

Ink to Paper / November Release Countdown Day 3

Vintage Lantern

Welcome to Day 3 of this month's Ink to Paper release.
  Today we have a fabulous trendy set called Vintage Lantern.  I am all about vintage in my decor so I love this gorgeous set!

You can find all of today's new product information on the the Ink To Paper Blog and just remember the New Release will be available on the 15th at 10:00 PM EST. 



The background was made using the Border Bling: Believe Dies done in white cutting out the center with a rectangel die and layering some pattern paper behind the opening.  
I layered my stamped lantern onto the cut out area with foam adhesive,  I love the dimension the lantern has!  

Vintage Lantern3

This bouquet of florals could literally be stamped in any color but I went for more of a fall/holiday palette.  
The bouquet was added with foam adhesive and some white gems for some shine.

Vintage Lantern2

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails