Thursday, November 12, 2020

Ink to Paper / November Release Countdown Day 2


Hello!  
I am so excited to be back with this month's Ink to Paper release.
  You will not be disappointed in this month's release!  Make sure to join me all month long!

You can find all of today's new product information on the the Ink To Paper Blog and just remember the New Release will be available on the 15th at 10:00 PM EST. 

Brighter Days

Brighter Days is a must have set for sending out a quick and simple card to cheer someone up.  I've paired the floral from this set wtih the new beautiful Ornate Cover Plate.  I did a white on white background to really make my floral stand out.  After stamping, I added Copic details to the leaves and flowers.  To finish, I added the sentiment panel and my floral with foam adhesive.  

Brighter Days2


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails