Sunday, October 4, 2020

Taylored Expressions / Just Checking In....

Gus and Gertie

I am sharing a card today that I made just for fun!!  
I recently had a fun crafty day with friends so I just enjoyed stamping and die cutting images.


Gus & Gertie is from Taylored Expressions and I just love this set!  
Using a cloud stencil, the clouds were stenciled with Sprinkles Ink and the blending brushes from Taylored Expressions.  Once my images were Copic colored and die cut, they were adhered using foam adhesive.  Finally a simple sentiment from the new set Good Vibes stamp set that is included in the Hey There Kit!  Come on, isn't these images adorable?  

Gus and Gertie2


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! What a fun card - just to send someone a hello and a smile!

Ida said...

How cute! - It's fun sometimes to just stamp (for fun) and no particular challenge. - Love the adorable images and your sky background.

Related Posts with Thumbnails