Saturday, October 3, 2020

Ink to Paper / The Joy of Noel


Hello!
I love when I thought a post went live and I didn't hit publish!!!  Anyway, I have a few Ink to Paper projects that I have already shown over on Instagram.


The Joy of Noel is a fabulous stamp and die set from the last release.

Noel

My first card uses the NOEL dies with paper strips.  I love using this technique!  Once my letters were die cut, they were layered over a white on white die cut panel using the On the Border: Fir Branches Die.  Random branches were embellished with glitter on the ends. 
 
Noel2

************************************

Joy

My second card uses the JOY portion of this set.  Using the wreath for the "O" and adding it to the wood inspired wood.  JOY was layered over a background stamped with the Brushed Plaid stamp set.  A simple sentiment banner trimmed at an angle was added with foam adhesive with a tiny twine knot.

Joy2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Love the paper strips noel. The colours are fabulous
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Related Posts with Thumbnails