Tuesday, September 8, 2020

SugarPea Designs / STAMPtember with Simon Says Stamp

Shiver Me Timbers2

I am so thrilled to be sharing in the excitement of STAMPtember with our friends at Simon Says Stamp and SugarPea Designs!

I think STAMPtember is the most exciting part of the year and I've been counting down the days!! I know so many of you have come to love and collect the exclusive STAMPtember sets, and this year will not disappoint!

Today I am sharing the stamp set created exclusively for this event called Shiver Me Timbers. There is also a coordinating die set and you can purchase them as a bundle or separately!
This set is exclusive to Simon Says Stamp, so it's the only place you will find it, and only while supplies last! Don't wait too long to get yours! 




This adorable pirate set is sure to be a hit!  I started with ink blending several strips of color (Stormy Sky, Candied Apple, and Antique Linen Distress Inks) that matched the colors of my cute pirate and fellow monkey!  The images were Copic colored, die cut, and adhered with foam adhesive.  Kept it pretty simple!

Shiver Me Timbers


1 comment:

Claire said...

Love this. The stripes as the background look fabulous
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Related Posts with Thumbnails