Saturday, September 12, 2020

Avery Elle / STAMPtember with Simon Says Stamp

Holiday Bells2

I am so thrilled to be sharing in the excitement of STAMPtember with our friends at Simon Says Stamp and Avery Elle!

I think STAMPtember is the most exciting part of the year and I've been counting down the days!! I know so many of you have come to love and collect the exclusive STAMPtember sets, and this year will not disappoint!

Today I am sharing the stamp set created exclusively for this event called Holiday Bells
This set is exclusive to Simon Says Stamp, so it's the only place you will find it, and only while supplies last! Don't wait too long to get yours! 
 



The Holiday Bells were stamped and hand trimmed out.  The striped bells actually were stamped with the individual stamps in coordinating colors.  I decided to hang each bell with some jute twine and a tiny bow.   

Holiday Bells




***SHOP for this set HERE***


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails