Tuesday, July 21, 2020

SugarPea Designs /

Hello!  
Amy here with a card that takes me back to when I was growing up!  Camping was a weekend thing for my family.....times of fishing, skiing, swimming, eating.  While we didn't have a retro camper in these colors, this does resemble our first camper!



To create my background, I blended Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Ink over the Geo Tri Hex Stencil leaving the bottom where the Outdoor Scene Builder Stencil was blended in Shabby Shutters Distress Ink for grass.  Using the side of the stencil that has a cloud border, the clouds were traced onto white cardstock and hand trimmed out (this is in lieu of a cloud border die).  

This adorable camper, from RV There Yet?, was colored in retro blue Copics with a pop of rainbow bunting of course!    All images were die cut and added with foam adhesive.  The sentiment was stamped directly below in black ink.









Thanks for sharing in one of my memories today!


1 comment:

Cranberry Flavor said...

Very nice blog you havee here

Related Posts with Thumbnails