Monday, July 20, 2020

Crafty Friends Blog Hop featuring Ellen Hutson

Hi There Ellen Hutson 

Welcome!  
It's time for the Crafty Friends Blog Hop!  We’re a group of amazing stampers that share similar paths…and we want to share our crafty projects with you!    We’ll be hopping each month featuring a specific company or brand…and this month is one of my favorites.........Ellen Hutson 


Check below for a code to use at Ellen Hutson for TWO days only!!


Ellen Hutson LLC

If you want a set that is so versatile for just about any occasion.....check out Everyday Doodles.  This is one of my favorite sets!  

I created a CAS card using the bloom and leaves images from this set.  What I love is that the images are meant to not line up.  This makes creating a CAS super easy!!  I added my flowers to a scored note card and embellished with clear droplets.  The sentiment fit perfectly in the scored lines and is from All Inside stamp set.....which while you are over at Ellen Hutson, check out that adorable set too!

Hi There Ellen Hutson2

*********************************************************************


No photo description available.

My talented Crafty Friends blog hop lineup:

Amy Kolling


6 comments:

Sandi Maciver said...

how adorable, I love those little flowers and the scored background is the perfect background for those little lovelies

Inking Idaho said...

My all time favorite Ellen Hutson set and I love this card!

Ann said...

So neat and tidy!!

Mrsfish02 said...

What sweet flowers tucked so cutely in the corner. Love all the colors. Nice Job!

Card Bomb said...

Beautiful CAS card!
Maria Willis

Nancy B said...

Very pretty card, cute stamp set

Related Posts with Thumbnails