Wednesday, May 6, 2020

SugarPea Designs / May Mix It Up Challenge


Hello!  
I have a very spring like card to share for the May Mix It Up Challenge for SugarPea Designs.
  Make sure to visit the SugarPea Designs blog for all the details of the challenge and play along!


MIUMay2020#2

I had to pull out the bicycle from Wheelie Amazing and embellish it just like the photo. I mean, who wouldn't want a bright blue bicycle? 

I added all my stamped and colored elements to a watercolored background sky.  To complete my scene, I added some die cut images from an older SugarCut:  Whatever the Weather for the sun and clouds.


MIUMay2020

Supplies:

***********************************************

Inspiration photo/challenge:



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails