Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Reverse Confetti / Hugs


Hello!  Spring is definitely here and I love it!

I love coloring florals in my own style.  Here I colored the large bloom from the Peony stamp set with Copics adding shading with darker yellow colors.  My peony was layered over a panel that was die cut using the Diagonal Scallops Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.  I removed the center pieces and lightly ink blended Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink over the top and inlaid the pieces back in the cover panel.  


After my florals were arranged and "picked up" with Press 'n Seal, I added liquid glue to the back and arranged onto my note card.  For my sentiment, I did a tiny bit of creative cutting on the Warm Hugs Confetti Cuts.  Don't forget about those dies for other sentiments.  This one was so easy to die cut and then just trim 'Hugs' out.  To finish, a few white gems were added for some sparkle.  



Supplies:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails