Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Hello Bluebird / Party Parade

Party Parade 

Hello everyone!
 It's time to celebrate the newest additions to Hello Bluebird!  This month did not disappoint so make sure to join me the next 3 days for inspiration with all the new sets.


Party Parade and Happy Birthday Die are just a few of the new products coming this Friday!

I started my background with masking off the sky (to blend the grass) and then the grass (to blend the sky).  On to the background, I lined up the HAPPY die and die cut the word.  I reinserted the word HAPPY done in black cardstock.  My images were Copic colored and added to my scene with foam adhesive.  A few stamped musical notes and clear gems finish the scene.

Party Parade2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails