Tuesday, February 12, 2019

CASology / Guest Designer

CASology2 

Hello!
So honored to be creating alongside the team over at CASology which is one of my favorite CAS challenges!  This week's Cue Card made me long for summer, warm weather, and the ocean!  


I know creating a scene is a bit daunting to some.  I have a tip for you when you go to create a scene......keep it simple and scale down the dimensions.

Here I ink blended Dried Marigold and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks onto a trimmed panel.  Using the Waves on the Border Die from Technique Tuesday, I was able to pull in my waves using this awesome die.  I adhered my border to my inked panel and trimmed the sides.  I added some Copic colored fish from Olive the Octopus and a sentiment from Wendell the Whale.

CASology3



7 comments:

Sheri said...

Amy I love your take on this set. This is the best stamp set to be out for a very long time. I love it!

Joyce said...

What a fabulous card, and I love the wonderful ocean scene you have created. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CASology this week.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the card. the puffer fish
is cute. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jacquie Southas said...

Cool wave, Amy! It's great having you guest design at CASology this week!

Shelly said...

Yay for guesting! :) Super sweet card!

karen h said...

Awesome card! Oh that is a fun die! Love the peachy sky! Thank you for being the guest designer this week at CASology!

Unknown said...

Fun die, cute card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails