Wednesday, December 5, 2018

SugarPea Designs / Mix It Up Challenge #50

MIU Challenge 

Hello!  I am here sharing a card using the December Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.
  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


For this month's challenge, I used the 'anything goes' portion of the Mix It Up Challenge.  (see graphic below).

With an 'anything goes' challenge, creating a CAS card is at the top of my list.  I Copic colored one of the penguins from Eskimo Kisses and die cut.  My images were added to a panel that was embossed with these dots and a wreath opening in the center which is a perfect place for my image to land.  A simple sentiment strip grounds my image below.

MIU Challenge2






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails