Tuesday, December 18, 2018

MFT Good Time to Wine Card Kit

Cheers

Hello!  I have a fun card to share using the newest My Favorite Things Card Kit called Good Time to Wine.  It includes papers, wine glass shaker kit and pouches, and a wine sentiment set!!  

Good Time to Wine Card Kit
I started with a Pure Plum Cardstock panel from MFT (I don't think this color is available any longer) that was die cut using a Stitched Rectangle Die-namic.  To the top and bottom, Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves and Dusty Concord were ink blended with the amazing beauty brushes (See below to order yours!).  I created my shaker using gold glitter paper and filled it with heart gems from Studio Katia.  They were perfect as they pick up colors from around them.  

Cheers2 

For the sentiment, I added an ink blended "Cheers" die cut (free with $60 purchase) and spritzed with lots of sheer shimmer spray.  To finish, I gold heat embossed a partial sentiment from Good Time to Wine stamp set onto black cardstock.

Remember to go pick up your own Good Time to Wine Card Kit!


*******************************************

Here are the BEAUTY BRUSHES.  They are the BOMB!  Click on the picture to shop!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails