Thursday, May 24, 2018

Queen & Co. / Floral Embellishments


Hello!  If you didn't know, Queen & Co. just released lots of NEW embellishments!  Flowers, baubles, epoxy dots......the list goes on.  You are sure to find the right embellishment for your card or project over at the Queen & Co. store!

My first card uses the Tulle Blossoms paired with the new Halos.  

Tulle

To start I die cut the Lines Die from the Designer Die Collection (this is used for their shaker cards) out of white cardstock and layered it over gray polka dot paper from Flirty Florals paper pad.  I stamped the 'Happy Birthday' (from the Birthday Bash stamp set) with black ink onto one of the stripes of the die.  I added the iridescent Halos to the centers of 3 Tulle Blossoms with a hot glue gun (yes, I said hot glue gun!) and then adhered them to my card.  To finish, I added some white Epoxy Dots and did a dusting of Shimmer Spritz over the whole card.

Tulle2

Supplies:

********************************************

My second card uses flowers from the Beautiful Bouquet Pastels.  

Thanks

To start, I added a decorative edge border panel over pink gingham paper from Flirty Florals.  I added an assortment of flowers in pink, white, and black/white gingham.  I paired this with a layered 'thanks' die cut sentiment.  I finished this with a dusting of Shimmer Spritz over the whole card.

Thanks2

Supplies:

Make sure to go check out the HUGE assortment of embellishments over at the Queen & Co. store!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails